1. Community - runners are awesome, in person & online
2. Bling - shiny sparkly medals.
3. Gear - sneakers, gadgets, apps, headbands, belts, etc.
4. Shirts - some are awesome, some not so much.
5. Food - post race, pre race, cookies, chocolate, shakes, smoothies.
6. Race - nothing like the feeling you get after you cross the finish line
7. Blogs - running blogs are funny, sweet, awesome and exciting.
8. Workout - who wants to be in a smelly hot sticky gym when you can workout outside?
9. Shock - when to tell non runners how far/long you ran, the looks on their faces are priceless.
10. Legs - running makes my legs look nice.
Do you love running? why?
i’ve committed to 3 races in the next few months.
3/18 - Half Marathon
4/1 - 15k
5/6 - Half Marathon
also thinking about
4/7 - 10k
6/3 - 4M
6/23 - 5M
im addicted to running, race t-shirts and medals. as a side note only the 2 Half Marathons have medals. All the races have shirts and the 6/23 race will have an awesome tech t-shirt, guess i’m doing that one too.
anyone else addicted to running?