1. Community - runners are awesome, in person & online
2. Bling - shiny sparkly medals.
3. Gear - sneakers, gadgets, apps, headbands, belts, etc.
4. Shirts - some are awesome, some not so much.
5. Food - post race, pre race, cookies, chocolate, shakes, smoothies.
6. Race - nothing like the feeling you get after you cross the finish line
7. Blogs - running blogs are funny, sweet, awesome and exciting.
8. Workout - who wants to be in a smelly hot sticky gym when you can workout outside?
9. Shock - when to tell non runners how far/long you ran, the looks on their faces are priceless.
10. Legs - running makes my legs look nice.
Do you love running? why?
almost back to 100%
down to a few sniffles/sneezes
feeling ok for past 2 days
time to run, a real run.
hoping i can pick up my training right where i left off…
47 days until the NYC Half, eek!